2010年8月18日星期三

outdoor toddler toys I nurture the child precious book, hoped that has the help to everybody!


Just saw in elsewhere to many mothering experiences, therefore pastes some to come out with everybody share

All parents in raise child's time meets excessively puzzled, all parents in raise child's time once had had self-satisfied work. Here, asks everybody splendid instantaneous to record in the raise child time, studies together for the general guardians, profits from it.
Do I offer a few ordinary introductory remarks so that others may offer their valuable ideas, how to speak me am first teach the child to read:

1st, releases in order to catch the law. The child plays in the one side, I take a book, disguises to look with gusto, laughs at times, between lips said: Too interesting, ha .....When the child sees me, I do intentionally mystically, turns around the appearance which does not let him look, between lips continues to smile. The child was in is curious said: Mother, I has a look. Graciousness I continue to turn around, looking at with gusto. Mother, we looked together? Saw the child to be already impatient,outdoor toddler toys, I then brought the book, appreciated together excitedly with the child ......

2nd, hyperbole. When I read together with the child, I always first adjust my mood, is been peaceful down oneself, invests completely into reading. Therefore, I when studying is as far as possible vivid, the intonation is melodious, moreover expression exaggeration. Because sometimes my exaggerating expression will frequently cause child's laughing, the child will also be glad to imitate, reading process vivid interesting.

3rd, fills up the law. In the reading process, I also frequently read half a word to let the child fill in the sentence, particularly the child Chang Ting story, this law effect is more obvious. The child in the participation process, can a better centralized attention, help the child better understanding story and invest completely into the story scene. If when talks about in the turtle rabbit race's nursery song, the child always snatches was saying: The turtle, the turtle crawls; Goes out early in the morning caihuas; The turtle, the turtle walks; Evening also in entrance. The child sings in good voice and with feeling, not only has trained the language competence, but can also exercise child's abstract thinking. Sometimes moreover,kids clothing, tells the story to talk about the critical moment, I stop down let the child guess the story the development.

4th, story performance law. For instance after having spoken the turtle rabbit race, both of us started the role acting. I frequently let the role which the child elects him to like, if he said that must work as turtle,baby socks won t fall off, then I work as rabbit. Therefore we started the story performance. As soon as you say my language, we have performed the story. Just started child's dialog to endorse likely, may the understanding then be able to achieve mastery through a comprehensive study slowly along with the child to the story, the language was smooth. Now my child thought develops the story to be very interesting,(Related Articlesunique baby gifts ideas Good education method wher), when he saw likes when story, to me proposed frequently the request must develop the story. I knew that develops the story to be helpful to the child to the story the understanding, simultaneously to child's language development, the thought development greatly has the profit. Therefore I also am always enjoy, sets the request to the child ever not to be perfunctory, the child developed the story the interest to be thicker .....

Also has many, may select here. Everybody looked thought goes against, lets more mothers share together!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论